Explore Our Community By Bike
Ride615 Bicycle Shop supports an active riding community. There are group road rides of different levels, routes, and distances that start from the shop four days a week or more.
Mountain bike rides are once or twice a week and we usually meet at a trail head. Information on local trails and trail conditions can be found here:
Nashville Area MTB Trails from MTB Project
Current Trail Conditions from SORBA
Tuesday/Thursday Shop Ride:
- Start: 6:15pm
- Place: Ride615 Bicycle Shop or Ruby Major Elementary School (on the route)
- Distance: 18.6 miles
- Elevation: 961 feet
- Pace: Varies, depends on who shows up. Generally it's a no-drop ride.
- Distance: Depends on group and/or daylight. Parts of the route can be ridden twice to lengthen the ride.
Scott's Morning Ride
- Start: 7:00am by appointment and some Saturdays May through September.
- Place: Ride615 Bicycle Shop
- Distance: 37.8 miles
- Elevation: 1,931 feet
- Pace: Minimum pace of 17.5mph.
- Notes: This is a no-stop and no-wait ride, though there can be some soft-pedaling to let a rider(s) catch back on. It is generally ridden clockwise. Please call the shop a day before if you plan to join a ride.
Scott's Morning Ride Long Version
- Scott's Morning Ride Long Version
- Start: Some Sundays or other days as time permits.
- Place: Ride615 Bicycle Shop Hermitage
- Notes: The northern part of this loop is on fairly quiet roads. The loop can be shortened from several points, the first being at the rejoining of East Division Street.
Homegrown Taproom Rides
- Start: 6:15pm
- Place: Homegrown Taproom Donelson
- Days: Thursdays during the fall and winter (starting October 12th!)
- Notes: These rides are social and training rides. Lights are required. The rides start and end at Homegrown Taproom in Donelson where we can enjoy some post-ride beer and food! One ride is toward the Ravenwood Cyclocross course and the other ride is toward downtown Nashville. All riders are welcome!
Ride615 Bicycle Shop Sylvan Park 61.5k Ride
- This ride was created for the celebration of 615 Day (06/15)
Sylvan Park Tuesday Night Ride
- Leaves Ride615 Sylvan Park at 6:15 weather permitting.
- A no drop 14mph to 16mph average speed ride.
Get the Gear You Need
Shop for the perfect bike before your next ride. We’re here to answer all of your cycling related questions.