Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner.
- Single-ply, 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths.
- All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 700c x 40||714401108295||W010-0829|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 700c x 44||714401108271||W010-0827|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Tan Sidewall / Tubeless / 700c x 40||714401108301||W010-0830||210000011182|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Tan Sidewall / Tubeless / 700c x 44||714401108288||W010-0828|