Parts & Accessories
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
$24.99 - $25.00
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
$24.99 - $27.99
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - 4 degrees of float - Sold in pairs with hardware - Compatible with Multisport 4 pedal
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: -Enduro catridge bearings - Igus LL-glide bearings - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings - Nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present): - Eggbeaters - Candys - Mallets - 5050s
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - Weight (pair): 30 grams - Shoe compatibility: SPD - Release angle: 15 degrees
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Pedal Grip pins/bolts and 4 tension screws TIME SPECIALE 8/12
- Pedal Bottom replacement Cover TIME XPro QTY 2
- Pedal Body Cover Cap Left/Right TIME Xpresso Black including screws
- Pedal Cover Cap Left/Right Top replacement TIME XPro
Pedal Axle Rebuild Kit for SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
The Spoon Pedal Axle Rebuild kit includes the internal parts required to completely rebuild a set of Spoon pedals. - Pins available separately
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
Official replacement cleats for Ritchey mountain bike pedals. - Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Page 1 of 3 Next page